Sunday, January 27, 2013

{26} Candles

Little behind on blogging... but hey, I'm not sure anyone ever reads anymore anyway so most likely no one will notice!

Benny turned 26 years old on the 22nd. We were hoping Chipper would make his arrival that day but he had other plans. I suppose that's okay. The morning started off as a failure as I cried because I wanted to be home meeting Chipper and I forgot I was going to make Benny cinnamon rolls. However, the day ended awesome!

Benny got this text in the middle of the day...


Trice got his daddy a card and the Willow Tree angel "New Dad" to add to our growing collection... Trice is so sweet!

And, this is what Benny got from me..


Aww.. isn't that cute?!

We went out to supper at Smokin' Jakes .. we received horrible service, but the food was delish. Before we left we attempted to get a nice family photo. We succeeded...

Trice & Daddy

Kind of.. not sure what exactly goober Benny is doing...

But this is how it REALLY went...





And then it was cake time followed by bed time...

I'm no Fred Anderson..


Happy Birthday to the best husband and daddy and I know!






No comments:

Post a Comment