We love HOLIDAYS!! Who doesn't love a reason to dress a baby up in themed outfits all month long? OH, yeah, my husband who is footing the bill. Eh, he'll get over it.
And here was our fun little Sunday Valentine's Day photo shoot .. because we can. These were made into cards for grandmas and grampys!
And because the real fun doesn't always make the cut, here are my favorite "outtakes" ...
 |
| "Let me out of here!" |
 |
| "Whoops!" |
 |
| "Wait a minute .. I wanted that sign." |
 |
| There's something over here guys! |
 |
| ...and done! |
I seriously love the outtakes! :) Brings so much joy when you see the photos that actually turned out! :) Such a handsome little man!
ReplyDeleteHaha - The second to last picture!! I'd say he's trying to be pretty seductive!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteWe call that his playboy pose.. he does it ALL the time! So Funny!
ReplyDelete