If you give a boy an apron...
He'll think, "Maybe I should bake something.."
He'll see the container of blueberries and decide to make muffins.
So he'll mash up the bananas...
and he'll probably want to scrape them into the bowl (all by himself).
He'll ask for a spoon to stir them up...
And he might drip a little on the floor.. just to see what happens.
But when some drips on him, he'll want to wipe it off. So he'll probably need a dishrag...
But then he'll stir some more.
He'll measure out some strawberries (after he taste tests a few)...
And very carefully dump them in the bowl.
He'll check them over one more time, and then let mommy put them in the oven
(Because we all know only grown-ups can do that, sillies!)
And we all know - when you give a toddler a muffin, he'll want another and another and another...
(No worries - this occurred BEFORE the rabbit poop incident.. so there's no chance the muffins were affected.. in case you were worried.. I would be).
Trice is so stinking cute! (Would that be a rabbit-poop pun?! Haha!) But seriously... your kid is crazy adorable! I love that you let him help! To this day, I have a hard time letting my girls help me cook/bake. It may be my inner OCD, but I've relaxed more lately and my girls are LOVING IT! And, come to find out, they are MORE willing to eat the final product knowing that they've helped create it! Also, I might need your recipe for those muffins! :D
ReplyDelete