Baby is the size of: A
Gender Prediction: Girl
Gender Reveal: Not until birth...
Gender Reveal: Not until birth...
Weight gain: No idea!
Starting to show yet?: Well, baby literally popped out this past week .. to the point people were going around telling other people I was pregnant (without asking me) .. rude. Jk.. it was fine. We had hoped to not tell the world for a little longer, but this bump cannot be hidden so we have started telling more family and friends!
Mood: Pretty happy this week! No crazy hormonal outbursts toward my husband!
Mood: Pretty happy this week! No crazy hormonal outbursts toward my husband!
Maternity clothes: Still digging for that tub... I never stopped wearing some of my maternity clothes, so I know where they are .. but I need those non-button jeans, folks!
Cravings: PINEAPPLE, hard-boiled eggs, french fries, PB (per usual), hashbrowns, candy corn pumpkins (regular candy corn will not do...)
Aversions: ANYTHING Nick suggests for supper!
Cravings: PINEAPPLE, hard-boiled eggs, french fries, PB (per usual), hashbrowns, candy corn pumpkins (regular candy corn will not do...)
Aversions: ANYTHING Nick suggests for supper!
Belly button in or out: So far out it's never coming back .. and I mean.. ever.
Sleep: Not as exhausted this week! I've been good about napping when Trice naps so I have energy for the rest of the day.
Movement: None yet, obviously.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Best moment this week: Clay County fair, my aunt and uncle visiting for the weekend, Iowa State beating Iowa, noticing that little baby bump! Also my dad had the whole week off so he spent a lot of time with Trice. It's always nice to have an extra hand. Also - my dad's Birthday! Trice made him a card and helped me decorate the cake!!
Worst moment this week: Hearing that our friend lost her brother. I can't imagine the heart ache their family is going through.
Miss anything: Nope.

Oh man - your aversion to anything Nick suggests for supper! Love that!!! haha!
ReplyDelete