Monday, November 17, 2014

Trice's 3rd {Halloween}

Halloween Costumes through the years!

Trice celebrated his third Halloween this year! Crazy! I didn't even like Halloween before he came along! 

This year I made his Frodo hobbit costume. Okay, I don't deserve THAT much credit. 

Shirt - From a tux outfit his grandma got him at a garage sale when he was a baby!
Vest - Same. 
Sweatpants - Walmart $3.88 and he can continue to wear them all winter!
Necklace - An old necklace I had lying around. I just untied part of it and added a ring from another necklace.
Cape - A piece of green felt with the head part cut out and velcro to hold it together.
Leaf pin - Was actual a set of leaf earrings found in the clearance section at Walmart for 99 cents. 
Sword (or knife as Trice corrected us) - From his toy kitchen.

Cheapest costume ever and absolutely adorable! 

Don't worry - I've already got a plan for next year!

Here are a few more favorite Hobbit pictures:


The weekend before Halloween, we went to the Fall Festival at the local amusement park. Last year it was freezing and they only opened a couple rides. This year the weather was beautiful and they had several rides open! Trice had a blast!



For trick-or-treating, he went as Thomas! $5 from a girl I know! Score!

It was chilly, but we LOVED trick-or-treating. He asked at every house if he could have one for him and one for papa.



We had chili for supper (tradition) and handed out candy the rest of the night. He gave all the trick-or-treaters a piece for themselves and one for their mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment