Saturday, March 21, 2015

{Big Brothers} are a {BIG} Deal

When I was pregnant with Trice, we were so excited to be having our first child. Pregnancy #2 has brought that same joy but in different ways -- one of them was getting to share it with Trice. I am incredibly excited to see him as a big brother. I know it will be a HUGE adjustment for all of us and there are still times I wonder how my heart will possibly have room for another blessing .. but it will. 

Big Brother Bag packed full of goodies!


So what's inside?! Well, I took a picture of it all but then realized his shirt that matches baby's coming home outfit was in the picture, and I don't want anyone to see it before he's wearing it .. so .. this is the best picture you'll get of the contents! 
1. Dinosaur Color Activity Book w/Crayons
2. Mini Magna Doodle
3. Stuffed Dinosaur
4. Lots of Big Brother and New Baby books!
5. A Book to make funny faces using stickers
6. New baby -- Baby came with a newborn hat, diaper, one outfit, swaddle blanket and bottle. I added a little diaper bag and a pacifier, blankie that matches the big blankie Trice sleeps with every night. There's even a little "birth certificate" with it so we'll let him name his baby -- most likely "Motorcycle."
7. A few snacks for the hospital! 


Trice's Present for Baby
This is a small gift Trice will bring baby when he comes to the hospital to meet him/her! He is SO excited about it. 



Don't mind that it's out of focus -- I was being lazy and used auto mode! Don't mind that it's sideways either.. 

Trice picked out the dinosaur and the monkey rattle. I added the blankie that matches his big blankie and the blankie in his bag! Thank goodness my second mother, Kathy, made so many matching blankets! :) (Today I found a little Iowa State board book I bought before I was ever even pregnant with Trice .. so that got added!)


1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea!!!! I should have done this!!! Maybe I will for our next baby!

    ReplyDelete