I packed much differently this time than last time .. it helped to know what we used last time and what we didn't. I also went off the recommendations from our Bradley instructor.
Delivery Bag: Aka Everything I might need during labor and delivery
Food for me during labor and for Nick whenever:
Granola Bars, Honey Straws, Hard Candy, Gatorade, Orange Juice (for after delivery .. and we forgot it at home.. but the hospital had some)
Granola Bars, Honey Straws, Hard Candy, Gatorade, Orange Juice (for after delivery .. and we forgot it at home.. but the hospital had some)
Camera
Notebook and Pen (for keeping track of any details)
Slipper Socks
Handheld Back Massager
Swim suit for Nick
Comfy shorts for Nick
Bradley Book
Headband and Hair Tie
Bible
Chapstick
Mints
Baby/Parent Bag:
One Boy Sleeper (knew this wasn't getting used)
Two Girl Sleepers (because I KNEW it was a girl)
Gender Neutral Blanket
Girl Blanket
Going Home Outfit (only difference for boy/girl was the pants and headband vs hat)
Nursing Tank
Nursing Bra
Maternity Leggings
Yoga Pants
Personal Hygiene Bag -- I prefer face wipes while in the hospital rather than dealing with washing my face!
Cyclone shirts for us to wear home
I tossed in a few hats/headbands (for photo ops, of course)
Extras
Gifts for my nurses and doctors
I think that's all.. still had more than I needed, but a lot less than last time!
Slipper Socks
Handheld Back Massager
Swim suit for Nick
Comfy shorts for Nick
Bradley Book
Headband and Hair Tie
Bible
Chapstick
Mints
Baby/Parent Bag:
One Boy Sleeper (knew this wasn't getting used)
Two Girl Sleepers (because I KNEW it was a girl)
Gender Neutral Blanket
Girl Blanket
Going Home Outfit (only difference for boy/girl was the pants and headband vs hat)
Nursing Tank
Nursing Bra
Maternity Leggings
Yoga Pants
Personal Hygiene Bag -- I prefer face wipes while in the hospital rather than dealing with washing my face!
Cyclone shirts for us to wear home
I tossed in a few hats/headbands (for photo ops, of course)
Extras
Gifts for my nurses and doctors
I think that's all.. still had more than I needed, but a lot less than last time!
Thanks for the list, friend!!! I have the bags out, I just need to actually put things in them now!!! I'm in the "there's so much to do so I'm just going to do nothing" phase!
ReplyDelete