We've been livin' that mini-van life for a while now so I thought I would share my top 10 mini-van thoughts since we pulled that shiny beauty into the garage... just in case you haven't
jumped on the bandwagon yet.
1. HOW DID WE EVER SURVIVE WITHOUT A MINI-VAN?
2. I am a firm believe that money cannot buy happiness. However, money DID buy our min-van and our mini-van does bring me a lot of happiness.
2. Game-changer.
4. So much room. Just SO.MUCH.ROOM.
5. I actually WANT to go to the grocery store because there is room to put the groceries in the car. It's amazing. Oh, we can stop at Walmart, too?! So I don't have to stand in the parking lot and call my dad to bring his truck because the trunk won't close?
5. I'm such a cool mom.
6. HOW DID WE EVER SURVIVE WITHOUT A MINI-VAN?
7. First road trip - Do I actually get to ride without stuff on my lap piled to the ceiling? Oh wait, there's actually excess room? So we don't have to decide whether we leave a kid or the stroller behind?
8. There's not a chance I'm letting you kids eat ANYTHING in this van. Can they maybe take their shoes off, too? Actually, could they just not ride in it at all? Maybe not even look at it? No?
9. Driving a mini-van in the school pick up line makes me feel like I'm pulling up in a Tesla.. I only did it once.. with 4 kiddos in the backseat.. but I felt REALLY hip.
10. HOW DID WE EVER SURVIVE WITHOUT A MINI-VAN?
So there you have it .. go buy one - TODAY! You won't regret it. I still haven't learned how to back out of the garage (like 6 attempts is a little ridiculous - usually with Trice in the backseat saying, "It has a back-up camera, mom. Come on - and my parking is a little iffy, but overall I'd say we have bonded and I'm excited for lots of roadtrips this summer. We might even camp in the back with the seats down. Stow-n-go, baby. Stow-n-go.
So there you have it .. go buy one - TODAY! You won't regret it. I still haven't learned how to back out of the garage (like 6 attempts is a little ridiculous - usually with Trice in the backseat saying, "It has a back-up camera, mom. Come on - and my parking is a little iffy, but overall I'd say we have bonded and I'm excited for lots of roadtrips this summer. We might even camp in the back with the seats down. Stow-n-go, baby. Stow-n-go.
No comments:
Post a Comment