...and there will be a lot! More blogs to come on Trice's first Birthday, his party tomorrow, my reflections on nursing for the past year, and life as a mommy. But for now, an overload of total cuteness. Enjoy!!
 |
| Good Morning Birthday Boy - rockin' the bed head! |
 |
| Woaaah .. what do we have here?! |
 |
| Peek-a-boo |
 |
| Dad, let's go through those things again. |
 |
| And maybe again? |
 |
| Now it's mommy's turn! |
 |
| Again, Again! |
 |
| First Bike Ride on his First Birthday |
 |
| Ready to hit the trails |
 |
| And they're off... |
 |
| Morning Ride -- Yes, I was riding a bike and taking pictures at the same time .. talent. |
 |
| Hey Mom, it's my Birthday! |
After the ride, it was time for some breakfast...
 |
| I just knew she'd make me banana pancakes for my Birthday - my mom's great. ;) |
 |
| Do I want this on my fingers? |
 |
| Maybe I'll use the other hand... |
 |
| Eh, forget it. Here I go! |
 |
| Baby fingers. |
 |
| Mmmm.. blueberries! |
 |
| Satisfied. |
After the bath...
 |
| A Birthday boy kiss for mommy! |
 |
| Uhhh... |
 |
| A bond that will never be broken. |
 |
| Best Buddies. |
And no Birthday is complete without a trip to our favorite place...
 |
Visiting G-pa at Hy-Vee!
|
And a little wrestling with the boys...
 |
| Birthday Boy Sandwich. |

Despite the lack of warmer weather, we headed to the Splash Pad... Last time Trice wasn't totally in love, but I think these pictures show he changed his mind...
 |
| Not proud to be a big boy or anything.. |
Supper happened way past his bedtime so we shorted him cake on his actual Birthday (no worries, he made up for it at his party the next day), and daddy made him his own stir fry for supper!
 |
| And he ate every last bite... |
**To emphasize how much he is imitating these days -- he copied me blowing on his hot food by sticking his face in his plate over and over ... picture to come.**
This actually occurred earlier in the day, but I had to save these sweet pictures for last... Our little photo shoot!
 |
| My World. |
 |
| It's Fun to be One! |
 |
| Lovin' Grandma! |
 |
| Life full of laughter |
 |
| Seriously? He kills me. Those eyes. Bah! |
I may have missed a few parts -- like him screaming non-stop at the plumber while we drug him away from the bathroom over and over, but I think these pictures tell a pretty good story of how the day went. I wish all my Birthdays were this fun. #1 will be hard to top!
What a wonderful day for Trice! Happy FIRST Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete