Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas, Indeed!


After a nap and pancakes at Grandma Donna's house, we headed to my brother's house to have Christmas with my family. We had awhile before my oldest brother and his girlfriend would be in town, so Kaitlin got one of her horses out for Trice. With his recent obsession with animals, I thought he would love it. He preferred the horses behind the fence!


He kind of thinks Layla is his best friend...



Benny with his BFF Bruiser.. ever since Bruiser puked all over him and then peed all over him, they've been inseparable.


Sneaking into the kennel...




Hey Santa - Hurry up with the presents.

Guys, what the blueberry is this thing anyway?

Grandpa - you so funny!

What the fruit loop is in my sock?!

Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted!



This is getting serious!


Opening presents is exhausting..




Dunking on his new hoop from Uncle Jake!

He kind of likes his aunt Kait!




Like whatever mom!

I was pretty excited to find this cute cat headband on our way home for Christmas! Hillary loves her kitties!


Staring contest with Uncle Jerad?

I think Jerad won...
Christmas Rocks!







Forget opening presents; I'm going to text my girl!


Getting Creative.





After presents we went back to Benny's house for some yummy supper! Then it was off to my aunt's house to watch the Iowa State game. 




Ready for the ISU game!




No comments:

Post a Comment