Thursday, January 2, 2014

{Three Sixty Five} Two Thousand Fourteen

Inspired by a favorite photographer, I've decided to challenge myself to take a picture every day this year (as if that would be any different from any other year). Unfortunately, mine won't be near as wonderful as hers.. or creative.. but it will still be fun to look back on next December! 

I decided to do this for four main reasons:
1. I take millions of pictures every day. I know, I know.. you, your aunt, and your dog have all teased me. I get it. Leave me alone. However, I take so many that I can't even begin to sort through them and feel like it's just overwhelming. I want to change that this year and make sure the flashes count.

2. I got a new camera for Christmas, and I need practice. Hopefully you'll be able to tell which pictures are taken on my phone (for example -- day one) and which are taken on my camera. If not, then I guess I just fail. I do not edit pictures any further than a little cropping or the occasional black & white picmonkey. Photoshop would probably give me nightmares. Ain't nobody got time for that!

3. To take pictures of things other than Trice. While an adorable subject, I need to branch out a little and take pictures of other people/places/things! I need to be more creative. Wish me luck... (Update: As you can see .. I'm not meeting this goal as of day 12! Here's to branching out over the rest of the year.)

4. Because why not?!

And for the record, I kind of already failed. So I decided that I need to lessen my standards and the picture can be either on my phone or camera... or two per day.. or whatever. I predict this ends by the end of the week. 

Anywho, I think I'll attempt to just add pics to this blog every now and then.. I'm sure I won't get it done every single day!
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment