Friday, February 20, 2015

{29} Weeks



How far along: 29 Weeks
                                                       Weeks to go: 12?! Whaaaaat?!
Baby is the size of: A Large Eggplant
Gender Prediction: Girl
Weight gain: ??
Symptoms: Ankles are swollen (didn't have this at all with Trice, BUT, I sat in an office more and chased a toddler around less!), indigestion/heartburn. My hips have been killing me, but the chiropractor is quickly becoming my best friend. She has done wonders for my migraines, too. 
Mood: PANIC. Sheer panic. This baby is coming so soon and I have nothing bought or ready to go. Also, feeling a little sad about not preparing a nursery. Oh, and excited .. so so excited and anxious to meet this little one!
Maternity clothes: Still outgrowing them... I did find a pair of dress pants deep in my closet that I haven't been wearing all pregnancy - awesome. 
Cravings: Orange Juice, Cottage Cheese, Sweets, Fruit
Aversions: None. 
Sleep: Pretty typical - my toddler hates sleep so I don't sleep. 
Movement: Holy manoly!! This baby is WAY more active than Trice was. Getting lots of ninja kicks to the ribs!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks. 
Best moment this week: 
Worst moment this week: 
Miss anything: 
Trice's Thoughts this Week: Does baby pray in there? "I want that baby in my tummy. Nevermind - you can keep it." "Baby will have to stay inside when we play in the snow."

No comments:

Post a Comment