Friday, February 20, 2015

{30} Weeks

How far along: 30 Weeks
                                                                    Weeks to go: 10.
Baby is the size of: 
Gender Prediction: Girl
Weight gain: ??
Symptoms: Charlie Horses .. I experienced these for the first time in my life when I was pregnant with Trice.. 
Mood: Serious mood swings. Just ask Nick. Yikes!! One night I was just bawling my eyes out while unloading the dishwasher. Trice kept hugging and kissing me saying, "It ok to be sad, mommy. I sad sometimes." (We talk about feelings a lot and how they are TOTALLY okay .. it's nice to see he gets it)
Maternity clothes: Ripping at the seams. Literally. I shipped half of them off to the consignment shop this week. 
Cravings: MILK!! Seriously, there is not enough milk in the world to satisfy my craving.
Aversions: Nothing. 
Sleep: Not happening. Nope.. not at all. 
Movement: Yowzers!! I love seeing all the movement... baby is an active one, for sure. 
Labor Signs: Some serious Braxton Hicks action going on. Very painful and very often -- apparently this happens more with each pregnancy. Yikes!! I'm using them as opportunities to practice for the real thing. Ha!
Best moment this week: Going home to see our families one last time before baby arrives. I love being home!!
Worst moment this week: Nick got a staph infection that spread up his arm. He had to go to the hospital every day at 10am and 10pm for IV antibiotics. It was kind of exhausting .. and a little scary. We also had to cancel our free trip to the hotel so Trice and I were bummed. Oh, and that part where Trice projectile vomited all over our car TWICE during a 4 hour trip.. anyone want to clean up that mess?
Miss anything: Just being able to carry Trice without running out of breath in 5 seconds.. and missing him fitting on my lap.
Trice's Thoughts this Week: Lots and lots of hugs and kisses for baby. Still insists on naming baby "Motorcycle."

No comments:

Post a Comment