Crazy to think Eliana has been kicking it with us for a week now (well, almost 2 now..). I'm HOPING to keep up on my blog a little better with child number 2. In all honesty, it probably won't happen.. but hey, I'll occassionally post an update.. like every 6 months if you're lucky.
**Birth story coming VERY soon. It's a little more exhausting to write!**
Weight: 6lbs 10 oz when we left hospital
Length: 20 inches
Likes: Sleeping, Snuggles with mommy and daddy,
Dislikes: Not really anything!! Pretty happy-go-lucky kind of gal.
Sleep Patterns: She mostly just sleeps ALL the time..we get excited when we get quick peeks of her eyeballs! I know this will soon change, so we are enjoying it while we can. She actually slept all night the second night in the hospital. I tried to wake her to eat, of course, but she was exhausted from getting birthed. The first couple nights at home she slept soundly, and then on the 3rd night she reminded us that she is a newborn.
Feeding Patterns: She's brand new - so she eats when she wants! I've been having to wake her every 3-4 hours to eat .. and to relieve my pain!
Sleep Patterns: She mostly just sleeps ALL the time..we get excited when we get quick peeks of her eyeballs! I know this will soon change, so we are enjoying it while we can. She actually slept all night the second night in the hospital. I tried to wake her to eat, of course, but she was exhausted from getting birthed. The first couple nights at home she slept soundly, and then on the 3rd night she reminded us that she is a newborn.
Feeding Patterns: She's brand new - so she eats when she wants! I've been having to wake her every 3-4 hours to eat .. and to relieve my pain!
Exciting Events this week: Well, she was born! Went home from the hospital.
Trice's Thoughts: Eliana is "his baby." He loves to hold her and give her kisses. He's very protective of her if anyone else is holding her. He's struggling with boundaries/listening to mommy and daddy, but we expected that.
How I'm feeling: Absolutely amazing. Just still on cloud 9 from having this sweet baby girl. I'm a little sore (as to be expected), but feel incredible compared to after Trice's birth.
How I'm feeling: Absolutely amazing. Just still on cloud 9 from having this sweet baby girl. I'm a little sore (as to be expected), but feel incredible compared to after Trice's birth.

No comments:
Post a Comment