For the record, these photo sessions are kind of stressful. I don't like relying on someone else to take pictures so Nick has to take 100 before I finally say, "Whatever. It will work!" ;)
How far along: 11 Weeks!
Weeks to go: 29.. give or take a few!
Baby is the size of: A fig
Gender Prediction: No idea
Gender Reveal: Not until birth
Gender Reveal: Not until birth
Weight gain: 0
Symptoms: Leg cramps, round ligament pains, dizziness, heartburn
Symptoms: Leg cramps, round ligament pains, dizziness, heartburn
Starting to show yet?: Ohhhh yes! People are openly asking me (those who wouldn't have heard it through the grapevine or seen it on Facebook) so I must be past the point of wondering...
Mood: Pretty wonderful! Feeling so blessed! I did have some serious feelings of guilt I was struggling with, but I'm making peace with those and celebrating this little life growing inside of me. I'm trying to take more moments in the day to talk and sing to baby!
Mood: Pretty wonderful! Feeling so blessed! I did have some serious feelings of guilt I was struggling with, but I'm making peace with those and celebrating this little life growing inside of me. I'm trying to take more moments in the day to talk and sing to baby!
Maternity clothes: Dear maternity clothes,
This game of hide and (not) seek is getting old. I surrender. Come out, come out wherever you are. Or else I'll resort to cutting a hole where my belly goes in all of my shirts and yoga pants will have to do for every situation rather than just 90% of situations.
Sincerely,
Pregnant-lady-who-isn't-really-pregnant-enough-to-be-needing-maternity-clothes-so-desperately-but-desperately-needs-maternity-clothes-because-she's-huge.
Update -- they've been FOUND! Nick had to literally tear the storage room apart, but it was worth it. I wore maternity jeans for the first time to church this week .. mostly just because it's basically like wearing yoga pants in jean form (Heavenly!) Washed all my maternity clothes, and I'll be rocking them starting next week... which means I'll need some new ones or I'll be really tired of them by April.
Cravings: Mac 'n cheese & hot dogs (a craving I did NOT give in to)
Aversions: Raw meat is especially gross smelling .. but isn't it always? I'm also super sensitive to that way you smell after you get home from HyVee... stale celery. Gross.
This game of hide and (not) seek is getting old. I surrender. Come out, come out wherever you are. Or else I'll resort to cutting a hole where my belly goes in all of my shirts and yoga pants will have to do for every situation rather than just 90% of situations.
Sincerely,
Pregnant-lady-who-isn't-really-pregnant-enough-to-be-needing-maternity-clothes-so-desperately-but-desperately-needs-maternity-clothes-because-she's-huge.
Update -- they've been FOUND! Nick had to literally tear the storage room apart, but it was worth it. I wore maternity jeans for the first time to church this week .. mostly just because it's basically like wearing yoga pants in jean form (Heavenly!) Washed all my maternity clothes, and I'll be rocking them starting next week... which means I'll need some new ones or I'll be really tired of them by April.
Cravings: Mac 'n cheese & hot dogs (a craving I did NOT give in to)
Aversions: Raw meat is especially gross smelling .. but isn't it always? I'm also super sensitive to that way you smell after you get home from HyVee... stale celery. Gross.
Belly button in or out: Kind of flattening out. So strange.
Sleep: Generally exhausted but finding a little more energy and motivation.
Movement: None yet, obviously.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat again when I went to the doctor for my throat! Heartbeat was 150 for those gender conspiracy theorists... So glad to hear that little heart beating! When I put Trice to bed and said, "Scout will be right here!" and he replied, "And God. and Jesus." Melt.my.heart.
Worst moment this week: Trice throwing up all over himself at a restaurant that only had cloth napkins and having to smell like puke for the rest of the meal/walking back to the car. Yuck. Poor kiddo. Having hand, foot, and mouth. What?! And then we all ended up with hand, foot, and mouth which was not fun... but there are WAY worse things we could have.
Miss anything: Nope.
Trice's Thoughts this Week: Lifts up my shirt, "COME OUT NOW, BABY!" "I want baby come out and pay puzzles wif me!"
Trice's Thoughts this Week: Lifts up my shirt, "COME OUT NOW, BABY!" "I want baby come out and pay puzzles wif me!"

Your gender prediction has now changed to "no idea"? What am I to think now?!?!
ReplyDelete