Wednesday, December 3, 2014

{19} Weeks



How far along: 19 Weeks
                    Weeks to go: 21.. give or take a few!
Baby is the size of: A heirloom tomato
Gender Prediction: Girl
Weight gain: 10ish lbs.
Symptoms: Not as much heartburn this week, SUPER achy hips, chapped lips and dry skin (or maybe that's because it's winter?)
Mood: Oh ya know - I'm a basket case. I cried because I cleaned my stove and it looked so shiny. The holidays are always hard for me, so that brought many tears, too. I've also been emotional thinking about my time with just Trice being limited. I want these moments of him being little to last FOREVER!
Maternity clothes: I'm THRILLED I finally bought some winter maternity clothes while black Friday shopping. I found some sweaters at a consignment shop and some tank tops at another. Then I spent a fortune on a dress for a wedding and found a comfy zip-up jacket on sale 50% off! Woot! So glad I won't look so disheveled for at least a week.. then I'll be out of clothes again... 
Cravings: FRUIT! I should probably plant my own pineapple tree... I've also been craving pop, but only gave in to a little root beer (caffeine free, folks). 
Aversions: None?
Belly button in or out: Out. For. Ever.
Sleep: This is exciting - Trice slept in (with us, of course) most of the days we were travelling. It was glorious. I never wanted it to end. 
Movement: Yes! Kicks you can feel on the outside .. MY FAVORITE! Nick finally got to feel a kick on Sunday while we were driving. Baby is SUPER active in the middle of the night but not so much during the day.
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving with our families, Benny feeling baby kick, 
Worst moment this week: 
Miss anything: 
Trice's Thoughts this Week: I feel like we didn't talk about baby too much this week. However, he was being absolutely precious playing with dolls and it melted my heart!
Appt. Notes: Heartbeat 147, 153 on ultrasound. Baby weighs .5 lbs Everything is looking great! (Huge sigh of relief)

So, Trice always liked to participate in the weekly photo shoot. This week he wanted his animals to take part as well .. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment