Sunday, December 14, 2014

{20} Weeks




How far along: 20 Weeks
                                                       Weeks to go: 20.. give or take a few!
Baby is the size of: A banana
Gender Prediction: Girl.
Weight gain: ???
Symptoms: Achy hips. 
Mood: I'm just a mess. Let's be honest - this is NOT a result of pregnancy. I just have way too may emotional feelers in my body. 
Maternity clothes: Loving my new maternity leggings now that I have 3 pairs instead of 1. I'm sure everyone who has to smell me appreciates me not wearing the same clothes every day, too. Also - the zip up jacket was the BEST investment ever (found it 50% off). I do wear it every day .. smelly or not.
Cravings: Still fruit. 
Aversions: None?
Belly button in or out: Have we not discussed this for 20 weeks now?!
Sleep: I'd sure like some. ;)
Movement: Yep! Kicks are becoming more frequent!
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Best moment this week: Arthur and his girlfriend, Maggie, visited us for the weekend! It was so great to catch up and get to know Maggie. It was also a nice excuse to clean my house.
Worst moment this week: I can't think of any!
Miss anything: Not really. 
Trice's Thoughts this Week: He scolded baby for kicking him but now pretends baby kicks every time he touches my tummy (which is a lot). Maybe baby will sleep in the hay like baby Jesus. He won't though - because he's not a baby.. duh. 

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you just the most adorable pregnant lady I've ever seen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete