First off, how GIANT does my butt look in this picture? Awful. No matter how many times I made Benny re-take it, the butt wouldn't go away. He tried to make me feel better, but in the end - my butt is just growing .. or this sweater has to go.
How far along: 21 Weeks
Weeks to go: 19 (WHAT?! I panicked to Benny about this.)
Baby is the size of: A carrot
Gender Prediction: Girl
Weight gain: We don't even want to know after the Christmas candies started pouring in..
Symptoms: Oh those hips. I'm so wishing I could get into the chiropractor this week, but it's just impossible with everything going on. The tummy is starting to itch (literally my only complain last pregnancy). Quickly getting winded (did Trice gain 100 lbs?) But nothing too serious!!
Symptoms: Oh those hips. I'm so wishing I could get into the chiropractor this week, but it's just impossible with everything going on. The tummy is starting to itch (literally my only complain last pregnancy). Quickly getting winded (did Trice gain 100 lbs?) But nothing too serious!!
Mood: We could probably start collecting my tears in a bucket and using them for our water source. That's how ridiculous I am.
Maternity clothes: Yes, I'm wearing those. I crossed the closet to Nick's t-shirts this week. Once you cross, there's no turning back until baby is here. Imagine - no boobs, giant tummy in a non-maternity style t-shirt. It's super sexy.
Cravings: How about just lots of .. oh .. everything?! And yogurt parfaits. And clementines.
Aversions: None. However, I made this pasta salad this weekend. It LOOKED phenomenal. Then I decided pasta should be covered in marinara and warm. End of discussion. Nick will have lunch for the week!
Belly button in or out: I had a long discussion about belly buttons with some girlfriends this week. It mostly left me near vomiting. If we could never talk about, look at, touch, or think about my belly button every again - that would be GREEAAAT!
Sleep: I could use some. I don't think pregnancy is the issue at hand here, though ...
Movement: LOVING it! So many strong kicks, squirms, etc. Baby is a movin' and a groovin!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Best moment this week: Ohhh so many! My roommate from college welcoming her first little peanut into the world (I know he's going to love me), Trice's first Sunday school Christmas concert (probably the most adorable event of his lifetime so far), annual Christmas baking day with my friend, Trice's first friend sleeping over, papa watching Trice at swim lessons. Trice made SO many funny comments this week. I can't get over his personality!
Worst moment this week: How about Friday? I got very little sleep, Trice woke up early, and I was just CRANKY. I didn't want to play dinosaurs or hide-and-seek or read that book about tigers for the 800th time. I wanted to sit. Or sleep. Or both. I just wanted a day off. I apologized to Trice for my crankiness (when he asked me why mommy was so cranky) and luckily he went down pretty easy for a nap that day, and I was a happier person when he woke up. The other worst moment was Tuesday night when suddenly a migraine took over my body. I was left up all night puking, wide awake, in terrible pain. So thankful it was not the stomach flu, though.
Miss anything: Just my t-shirts and jammie pants fitting.
Trice's Thoughts this Week: He became very upset this week when I told his little friend she can hold the baby when he/she comes out. All week I heard over and over, "Sydney not holding my baby. That's my baby. I hold my baby. Sydney have to wait her turn." Yes, sir. He's been loving feeling the baby kick. I hear a lot of, "I want that baby come out now." When he's asked if it's a boy or girl, his response is, "It's just a baby." He is getting a little concerned about how he doesn't fit on my lap anymore..

No comments:
Post a Comment