Friday, January 9, 2015

{24} Weeks

How far along: 24 Weeks
                                                       Weeks to go: 16 give or take a few!
Baby is the size of: Ear of corn
Gender Prediction: Girl
Weight gain: 19.6ish lbs. (Nick and I forgot by the time we got home..)
Symptoms: Insomnia has arrived!
Mood: Amazing! I'm pretty sure that's just because Nick has been home to help out all week!
Maternity clothes: Pretty sure they won't fit soon..
Cravings: MILK
Aversions: None.
Belly button in or out: You could probably just call it an alien.. 
Sleep: A little better this week!
Movement: We were sitting on the couch, and I grabbed Benny's hand and put it on my belly to feel the baby kicking. All of a sudden, he looked at me with this mortified expression. I looked down and sure enough - you could see and feel a body part sticking out. It was kind of cool, kind of creepy, and kind of made me squirm. We are thinking it was a leg... 
Labor Signs: None. 
Best moment this week: Snuggling with Trice every morning, New Year's Eve with some friends, Benny having several days off (loved it!)
Worst moment this week: ??? 
Miss anything: Trice fitting on my lap!
Trice's Thoughts this Week: The night of our appointment, he prayed telling Jesus thank you for baby and then made the heartbeat sound. Oh my heart.
Appointment Notes: Heartbeat 154. 

No comments:

Post a Comment