Friday, January 16, 2015

{26} Weeks



How far along: 26 Weeks
                                                       Weeks to go: 14 give or take a few!
Baby is the size of: Scallion
Gender Prediction: Girl
Weight gain: ??
Symptoms: Those hips are a killin' me! I'm tossing and turning a lot at night. Legs seem to fall asleep easily. 
Mood: Kind of a roller coaster. I'm emotional about Trice not being an only child anymore, how I'm possibly going to give them both the attention they deserve, depressed about my best friend moving away, excited, all of the above. 
Maternity clothes: But seriously .. who outgrows maternity clothes?! I even busted out the post partum underwear today!
Cravings: Sweets .. per usual.
Aversions: Meat/Chicken just don't really sound good. 
Belly button in or out: You could probably just call it an alien.. 
Sleep: A little rough this week!
Movement: This baby is a mover! I'm loving it. I love seeing it move across my tummy .. such a wonderful feeling.
Labor Signs: None. 
Best moment this week: One day Trice woke up from his nap and wanted to snuggle (yes, please!). We then spent the next hour just sitting on my bed reading books and doing puzzles. It was Heavenly. 
Worst moment this week: Just going back to being busy .. work, small group, AWANA, meetings .. it led to a migraine!
Miss anything: Trice fitting on my lap to read books or lying on my lap to brush his teeth .. and my jeans and t-shirts.
Trice's Thoughts this Week: Baby is HIS baby. He's ready for baby to come out. He's very curious about when he was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment