Saturday, October 4, 2014

{10} Weeks



How far along: 10 Weeks!
Weeks to go: 30.. give or take a few!
Baby is the size of: A Kumquat
Gender Prediction: Girl (Trice says he wants a baby sister)
Gender Reveal: Not until birth...
Weight gain: 3 lbs
Symptoms: Round ligament pains, shortness of breath, soreness when Trice plops on my belly
Starting to show yet?:  Ha! I think that's a definite yes.
Mood: Pretty wonderful! Feeling so blessed!
Maternity clothes: Doing the hair tie trick like it's my job. I made the mistake of unbuttoning and unzipping my pants on the trip to Ames for comfort and forgetting to button/zip them back up when we got there. How embarrassing. I purchased a new pair of maternity jeans and a maternity shirt on clearance at Target. Woo!
Cravings: Breakfast foods (eggs, hashbrowns), Apples, Sweets
Aversions: None really.
Belly button in or out: So funny thing.. it's actually flattening out a little. I was told my hernia will seem more normal while pregnant, so maybe that's what's happening?
Sleep: Generally exhausted.
Movement: None yet, obviously.
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heart beat and seeing baby on the ultrasound, my first doctor's appointment in general, finding out I can do a VBAC with my doctor at the same hospital we delivered Trice (much relief), letting everyone know the news, ladies bonfire for church, going to the Iowa State game with my love!
Worst moment this week: Trice throwing up all over himself at a restaurant that only had cloth napkins and having to smell like puke for the rest of the meal/walking back to the car. Yuck. Poor kiddo.
Miss anything: Nope.
Trice's Thoughts this Week: He was messing with a baby toy and it fell apart. He said, "Well, I guess baby hafta figure that one out." One day randomly he said, "Baby will love papa, too." SO SWEET!! 

1 comment: