Baby is the size of: A Lemon
Gender Prediction: Girl -- I think Trice convinced me of this!
Gender Prediction: Girl -- I think Trice convinced me of this!
Gender Reveal: Not until birth
Weight gain: ??? (Probably 20 lbs by now)
Symptoms: Heartburn, Leg Cramps, Restless at night
Symptoms: Heartburn, Leg Cramps, Restless at night
Starting to show yet?: Ohhhh yes!
Mood: Pretty good! Just some strange emotions this week -- worries about where exactly we're going to put baby (3 bedroom house but only 2 bedrooms upstairs), sad that I'm not planning a nursery but also a little relieved.
Mood: Pretty good! Just some strange emotions this week -- worries about where exactly we're going to put baby (3 bedroom house but only 2 bedrooms upstairs), sad that I'm not planning a nursery but also a little relieved.
Maternity clothes: Still in the ackward in-between stage with the pants. Maternity shirts FOR sure. Some extremely large bras would be beneficial at this point.
Cravings: Starburst, Sloppy Joes (except when we actually went to make them they sounded gross), salad, sweets of any kind, MILK, pineapple, apples w/pb. I also had pumpkin seeds for the first time ever this week - I've been missing out my whole life! So delicious! Actually, if I could just eat pumpkin seeds and tuna on crackers (not together, silly) I think I'd be set..
Aversions: None that I can think of...
Cravings: Starburst, Sloppy Joes (except when we actually went to make them they sounded gross), salad, sweets of any kind, MILK, pineapple, apples w/pb. I also had pumpkin seeds for the first time ever this week - I've been missing out my whole life! So delicious! Actually, if I could just eat pumpkin seeds and tuna on crackers (not together, silly) I think I'd be set..
Aversions: None that I can think of...
Belly button in or out: Now it's popped out again and looks like it might literally just burst open. I can't even think about it and when Trice accidentally touches it, every part of my body squirms.
Sleep: A little bit restless. Trice is reallllly struggling with this whole sleep thing so that doesn't help the situation.
Movement: None yet, obviously.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Best moment this week: So many fun things! Fall festival, playing in the leaves with Trice, play date at the park, carving pumpkins with the preschoolers,
Worst moment this week: Hmm... maybe just Trice not sleeping. It's wearing on all of us. Not so much even that he won't sleep - just the frustration of trying to keep him in his bed. Also, I missed one of my best friend's baby showers so that was sad!
Miss anything: Maybe not feeling extreme amounts of pain when Trice pl
ops down on my lap?!
Trice's Thoughts this Week: We told Trice we were going to look at a double stroller. He said, "We not need two seats. Baby can just sit on my lap!" Ha! Then he was really wanting baby to come out so they could ride in the stroller together! He also said, "I having a boy baby sister" and insists baby's name is "Motorcycle."
ops down on my lap?!
Trice's Thoughts this Week: We told Trice we were going to look at a double stroller. He said, "We not need two seats. Baby can just sit on my lap!" Ha! Then he was really wanting baby to come out so they could ride in the stroller together! He also said, "I having a boy baby sister" and insists baby's name is "Motorcycle."
Here's the face you make when your toddler bites your leg during the photo shoot!

20 pounds?!?! haha!!! :)
ReplyDelete